Monday, June 18, 2012

Kalaloch/end of school (for us) in 2 days!

Yes, that's right folks, school ends for me and Sarah in TWO days! I can't believe it. It seems every year school gets shorter and shorter, and before you know it, the final days are coming.
Speaking of finals, we have some coming up... in orchestra we are presenting our quartets a little early. I think we'll do pretty well, at least my group! A lot of the time at the end of class we don't feel like there's much else to work on which I suppose is a good thing. :) Also, in french we are presenting a video for our final. It's about us going on a picnic. (Pique-nique. :D I love that.) Why, here it is now!
Un Pique-Nique
Even if you can't understand it, maybe you can get the gist. :)
And we made a typo: It should be Un pique-nique not une pique-nique. But oh well. :)

On Thursday, we are going to Kalaloch, a favorite vacation place. We usually go in the spring, but we were able to get a cabin for right now. :) yayaya!
Us at Kalaloch a long time ago. 2008 I think.

Well, hope you have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment