Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Tired Sleepy

What a awesome day!
It wasn't NEARLY as hot as it was yesterday, which was nice. This morning, it was a little grey even. (It sure got warmer, though!)

Sarah and I worked on writing our Salt essay. Summer homework. :P We had to read a 450-ish paged book and then write a journal with important quotes from it and then now we are working on an essay. I've finished my intro paragraph and now I'm 2/3rds done with my first body paragraph.
hahhah
Unfortunately, so true.
Later this afternoon, we went to our piano teacher's house and said goodbye to her and gave her a gift, since we aren't taking lessons anymore. Eight years of piano! We'll still keep playing though. We are, however, giving Celeste lessons! She already knows some but we'll teach her some theory and make sure she gets little star stickers every time she practices. ;) Hee hee.


piano
At 5:30, we went to Sehome and ran hills. It was actually a little harder than a week before. But we did lifting afterwords, and that was easier than last week. :) Yay! The ab workout, in particular, was easier than last week.
Running

When we came home, we were driving on Lakeway back home and I picked up a little bubble container that we keep in the car. We were at a stop light next to another car, and I was blowing, and once they saw the bubbles, they were smiling and nodding their heads at us. :) And then as we drove past, a pedestrian looked and saw I was the bubble-blower and smiled. :) I love making people happy! And bubbles are great for that, because who in the world can't smile at bubbles?
happy
 So, I'm tired, but happy, and a little sleepy. Kind of a good combo, if you ask me. :)
Mama made some cobbler, and it is YUMMY! Raspberries and peaches and blueberries and vanilla ice cream on the side! So good!

So long!
-hANDs

No comments:

Post a Comment