Monday, August 13, 2012

Tent Fun!

We had a really fun time last night!
The meteor shower was two days ago but we forgot, so we decided we'd just watch what was left of it.
SOO....
We set up a cute little pink tent on the deck,
got 4 sleeping bags,
4 blankets,
3 thermarests,
two foam pads,
two pillows,
two books,
one dog...
aaaaand VOILA! the perfect night!

We had a lot of fun with pictures and shadows and things. PLUS we both are reading wonderful Agatha Christie mysteries!! I'll make a book recommendation post later....

Hannah actually saw a shooting star, though! I didn't... we sort of fell asleep, forgetting about stargazing. 
Deer

Dog

Baby and Parent..... I love this shot. :)

YODA

Well, I WAS fake sleeping.... but raney looks pretty cute.

Hannah's book cover for "Mystery on the Blue Train"

I'm close to finished now!!! Probably my favorite one so far... after And Then There Were None. Although I DO like The Murder of Roger Ackroyd.

The night sky....

silly pictures= me eating Hannah's head.

Our living quarters.

-hANDs

1 comment: