Thursday, September 6, 2012

School, school!

And so, 10th grade has begun!

It's a significant amount of homework (for the first week!) but I'm sure we'll adjust and find time to do all of it. AP World History will by far provide the majority of our homework... but I think that as long as time is managed, we can be on top of it.
Our Classes:
-Algebra 2 (which we have together!)
-Honors Chemistry
-French 2
-Advanced Orchestra
-AP World History
-English

 For me, all my classes are good! We got some new orchestra songs today. Hard. :-/ But I know that all songs end up easy eventually... just takes practice. English is a little hard to stay focused... my teacher talks for a while, so my mind will wander.... Oh well. :)

We made a REALLY great video called "A hobbit, a princess, a tribute"-- obviously about Lord of the Rings, Beauty and the Beast, and Hunger Games. IT'S AWESOME. It was so much fun to dress up as Gaston for B&theB! and my Katniss outfit for Hunger Games is so REAL. Hannah did a great Peeta and Gale, too. heehee.

Well, g'night.
-hANDs

No comments:

Post a Comment