Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's been a good day today! (For Hannah)





[WARNING: LOTS OF FONTS AND SIZES JUST FOR FUN. :) ]
Sarah had to stay home from school today, because she was coughing a lot. She's been sort of tired and a little puffy and just congested and sick-y. :(
But, for me, I had a pretty good day of school! In P.E., we couldn't use the gym because they were setting up for an assembly [see below!!], so my class left to watch...
How to Train your Dragon in another classroom! We just had gotten to the part where Hiccup and Astrid are riding Toothless into the sunset... ahhhh... :)

Wheeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
 I had to leave it early, though, because I had to go off to the assembly!
It was a 7-Arts Assembly, and we preformed Lord of the Rings!!! It was really fun!
Later, Leah came over and we played some games like Outburst. :) 

Well, I have to get off the computer, but yaya!!!! fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment