Saturday, May 26, 2012

Just a Great, Sunshiney day. :)

Yesterday and today have been awesome!!
Yesterday we had a good day at school (Sarah felt good enough to come!) and we sat outside for lunch! It was nice and sunny and warm.
In the afternoon, we did our homework outside and threw the Frisbee and things like that. It was really fun! I forgot how much I love playing Frisbee! It's just so rewarding when you throw a good 'un!
Sarah, playing Frisbee in 2007

Later that night, we had a DELICIOUS dinner containing KIELBASA AND ROASTED RED POTATOES!! (courtesy of the Fisher family. :) ) Our favorite foods! :)
Anyway, after that we went to MALLARDS ice cream and had some yummy stuff there! (I used the gift card from when I won it at the orthodontist's.) I had root beer and lemon liberation, and Sarah had the same.
Us with Anna 2010... what flavor to choose.... :)

This morning we played outside before breakfast with the Frisbee and then ate breakfast. Unfortunately, I still have a sore throat. :( But oh well!
Right now I am drinking some Earl Grey tea and I feel a wee bit better. There are some fun things about to happen today.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment