Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Update

So, it's been a while since a post! (Well, it seems like it, anyway.)
Papa came back home yesterday but now he is in bed and was sick earlier today. :(
Sarah is also in bed; she felt gross after school ( I think she didn't have enough lunch, personally.) so she took a nap and maybe she doesn't feel as sick any more either. :(

Right now I'm eating lemon sorbet (yum!) and I just finished my English homework.
We (well, I have to, Sarah has another teacher) have to write a speech in English. :P I am going to do mine on working with a team, and how it "builds community... pushes your comfort zone, and teaches you to compromise and adapt". Hopefully I won't be too nervous. :|

Oh, and the answer to the poll was 10 minutes for indoors! (10 seconds outdoors).

We have a track meet this Thursday in Burlington... Go Sehome! We are running the mile and the 4x4 again! Yay. :)

-hANDs

No comments:

Post a Comment